Upper and Lower Eye Lid Blepharo Plastic @ Sriroop Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
A Breast Augmentation is a cosmetic surgery procedure that includes increasing the size of the breast and enhancing the shape of the breast typically by using silicone or saline implants. Many women who choose to make their breasts bigger and fuller by going under a knife and enduring a cosmetic surgery. Increasing the size of the breasts can be possible through reconstructive purposes such severe cases or other cosmetic reasons. The ultimate goal of a breast augmentation surgery is to aesthetically enhance the appearance of the breasts. The exact procedure is tailored to meet individual preferences.
Therefore, any women who wish to enhance the shape and size of their breasts may choose to undergo such a cosmetic reconstructive procedure. Breast Augmentation is however considered as one of the most effective procedures that can correct deflated breasts by using breast implants. The other most common reasons to undergo a breast augmentation are-
- The main advantage of undergoing a breast augmentation surgery is achieving fuller, firmer and shapelier breasts. This change in appearance often increases the self-confidence and esteem. Additionally, women may also achieve a better fit to clothing that makes them appear really attractive.
- Restoring the breast fullness that may have been lost during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- An improved appearance can be achieved that may also increase the self-confidence and esteem
- The candidates undergoing mostly achieves a proportioned appearance.
- Women with underdeveloped breasts ideally undergo a breast augmentation surgery by choosing a perfect implant size that gives a proportionate appearance. Breast symmetry can mostly be addressed so that women are not conscious about their appearance.
- Women after breastfeeding, aging or remarkable weight loss usually find their breasts to sag and look deflated. Most of the augmentation can restore the breasts and make them appear fuller, and prettier.
- Finally, women after undergoing a breast augmentation procedure mostly accomplish the best result which gives them a youthful and rejuvenating appearance.
Women with very large, sagging breasts tend to have neck, back and shoulder pain, and can find relief in breast reduction surgery. Breast reduction ranks among the highest in patient satisfaction, as it has ability to improve overall life quality; releasing pain and self-consciousness at once. Additionally, many find increased ability to exercise and to wear larger variety of fitted clothing, ultimately resulting in increased confidence and appearance. Patients of almost any age may have breast reduction surgery; however, most surgeons recommend that patients wait until after their breasts have fully developed.
During breast reduction surgery, fatty tissue, glandular tissue and excess skin are removed through an axillary incision, leaving minimal to no scarring. Careful combinations of techniques (lipo sculpture, anti- cellulite injections and mammoplasty) are used to emphasize ideal shape for the individual patient. Removing these elements, the breasts are pulled tighter, making them lighter, smaller and firmer.
Women who wish to undergo a breast reduction procedure mostly achieve a better body structure and this results in an enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem.
A breast implant is a prosthesis used to change the size, shape and contour of a woman’s breast. In reconstructive plastic surgery, breast implants can be placed to restore a natural looking breast mound for post-mastectomy breast reconstruction patients or to correct congenital defects and deformities of the chest wall. They are also used cosmetically to enhance or enlarge the appearance of the breast through breast augmentation surgery.
There are three general types of breast implant devices, defined by their filler material, silicone gel, and composite filler. The silicone implant has an elastomer silicone shell pre-filled with viscous silicone gel, and the alternative composition implants featured miscellaneous fillers, such as soy oil, polypropylene string etc.
Women with larger breasts mostly experience that their breasts have started sagging and gradually alter its shape. With age, our skin tends to lose some of its natural elasticity and becomes loose and sagging. This results in a noticeable change in the appearance of their breasts. Women with smaller breasts may not be able to experience this struggle with larger breasts and however, their breasts may slightly droop downwards.
A Cosmetic correction is an ideal solution in the form of breast lift surgery. The breast lift allows women to achieve a more sensuous and attractive body by elevating the sagging breasts giving them a perkier and youthful breast appearance. Women generally appear younger and start feeling more attractive and confident. Thus, the breast lift is an excellent option for any woman whose breasts have begun to sag especially after pregnancy or a remarkable weight loss.
The greatest benefit of undergoing a breast lift surgery is that candidates can achieve a firmer and perkier breast. Candidates can achieve a more defined bust that will provide a comfortable fit to any clothing. Therefore, a breast lift surgery is such a surgical procedure that helps the patients in achieving round and perkier breast.
For more information on Sriroop Cosmetic Clinics, pls visit our clinic at jubilee hills, hyderabad or to schedule a personal consultation with our Doctor, please contact on 88977 55557 / 88973 55557 / 040 - 23755557 to book a consultation.